Thursday, December 2, 2010

Argh

 To the parents who wait till their in their early to mid thirties, to procreate. Overkill the atmosphere and Romance in creating a life. And before you know it they are bringing a child into a lifestyle they do not wish to alter. I am a product of this very frustration, my parents were 33 and 39 when they had me, the latter being deceased. I had to bury my father at 63, even though he didn't necessarily create a healthy lifestyle for himself. We certainly couldn't have imagined such an astonishing loss. So just a warning to those who wait till they have the ideal life, wife and car, or side-dish condo and endless amounts of adoration you can still have those if you keep them on the back burner. I wish I had a mother growing up who wasn't always so tired, or a father who played with me outside, or even a brother that I could get advice from. But they were simply too old , to comfort, to excite, to teach.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rampant Thoughts

My photo
Bay View, Wiscansin, United States
Don't judge the book by it's cover... It's not what you'll get...Trust me...