Monday, February 7, 2011

"I took the stars from my eyes, and then I made a map I knew that somehow, I could find my way back"

 I need to start writing more, I do not know where my head has been lately. I want to get a tattoo I have it partially thought through, the complete idea is still up in the air. It involves the lyrics from a FATM song, and Snow White. It also reflects my conflict with my father's demise, and the closure I had to obtain on my own. I am working on losing some weight currently, so alas it will be put on the burners for quite some time. I know my father had his reasons for being against tattoos, and that is fine. But I also know he would have appreciated the reasons for my tattoo.

1 comment:

Rampant Thoughts

My photo
Bay View, Wiscansin, United States
Don't judge the book by it's cover... It's not what you'll get...Trust me...