Wednesday, November 24, 2010

"Disintegration---I'm taking it in stride."

There is a moment of sheer panic when I realize that Paul's apartment overlooks the park... and is obviously more expensive than mine.
"I'm into, oh murders and executions mostly. It depends."

"Open the hood of a car and it will tell you something about the people who designed it, is just one of many phrases I’m tortured by."
Confession
"A curtain of stars, miles of them, are scattered, glowing, across the sky and their multitude humbles me, which I have a hard time tolerating. She shrugs and nods after I say something about forms of anxiety. It's as if her mind is having a hard time communicating with her mouth, as if she is searching for a rational analysis of who I am, which is, of course, an impossibility: there... is... no... key."

"This is not an exit."





He was into that whole Yale thing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Rampant Thoughts

My photo
Bay View, Wiscansin, United States
Don't judge the book by it's cover... It's not what you'll get...Trust me...

Blog Archive