Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Life

It goes by too fast, and without warning everything you had can suddenly turn into everything you never thought could happen to you. I recently reconnected with a friend I knew from childhood, and two days ago she was informed that her husband an Spc in the Army was killed in the line of fire. I feel so sad and I know this shouldn't bother me the easy it does, I cannot help feel the sorrow for her and her 11 month old daughter. I guess it just brings all the death that I have experienced in the last couple years to the surface. For me I feel guilty for mourning my father who I had 22 years with. When this little girl will only have memories from pictures and what her loved ones share with her. I never felt compelled to join the Military and that hasn't changed, but I do know that the men and women who give their lives for people who oppose war the way they do, are the selfish ones

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rampant Thoughts

My photo
Bay View, Wiscansin, United States
Don't judge the book by it's cover... It's not what you'll get...Trust me...

Blog Archive